Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Welcome Baby Miller!

So this is a very exciting post for me! I recently did my first ever newborn shoot! I was so lucky to get to meet baby miller when he was only 3 days old. What a beautiful little guy! As it turns out I am not very good at picking out the "best" pictures to edit since I just think this little guy is beautiful and wanted to edit every photo! I was hoping to get all my pictures of baby Miller edited tonight but I am getting sleepy so the rest will have to wait! In the mean time.... take a look at what I have done so far and let me know what you think! I am so excited about Newborns and I am hoping to do more newborn shoots in the future! I hope you enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think that shot is adorable! Very sweet and comfy looking!

    ReplyDelete